Every Monday we provide a list of things we think you should do this week. Without goals there would be no failure and thus nothing for us to make fun of.
1. Pray for rain. You'll be happily rewarded and thus feel like you were successful at something this week.
2. Weigh in on the double quarterback draft by the Redskins at work this week. Fail miserably at trying to understand or explain Dan Snyder's thinking.
3. Do go ahead and make travel plans for the playoffs. I'm sure half the Redskins are already in the process.
4. Explain to me again why we have a basketball team. Your first several excuses did not suffice.
5. Read our post on words we hate and why DC people never make movies about DC when you define "DC" as "political" and "movies" as "television shows."