Every Monday we provide a list of things we think you should do this week. Without goals there would be no failure and thus nothing for us to make fun of.
1. I'm not even going to promise to write an open letter to the airline industry this week... which means it will get done.
2. I am finishing the new Cava Mezze review and starting on a great place in Cleveland Park - Pulpo.
3. We will examine why fat people ride bikes - correlation vs. causation.
4. Is Rush Plus working after a week?
5. We'll examine how a destabilized Middle East coupled with severe trouble for the Euro spells big problems for Latin American economies and their respective governments.
6. Ignore #5 because it's not remotely interesting or funny.
7. Explore the possibility of creating the Great DC Queso Index in a quest to crown the local queso king.