Every Monday we provide a list of things we think you should do this week. Without goals there would be no failure and thus nothing for us to make fun of.
1. Stop making promises you can't keep (this is just for me).
2. Figure out why people went ape-shit over Bastille Day.
3. Keep an eye out for "Metro Surger Guy" - we've talked about him HERE. Male interns seem to be comfortable enough to go sans hands when riding the metro these days.
4. Is the food truck thing dead? Only people I see as stuck in the 90s are talking about them anymore.
5. Refuse to "fist bump" anyone who offers. It's time for that to die.
6. Check in this afternoon to catch our first reader submitted Pole Violator Line Up!