Every Monday we provide a list of things we think you should do this week. Without goals there would be no failure and thus nothing for us to make fun of.
1. The Nats are in town so you can go to the game, hang out at the bar in center field and miss everything - just like the everybody else does.
2. Bone up on your Olympic knowledge so you can dazzle no one with it. We're all about tired of the Olympics and it's only day three.
3. I promise to deliver a short "do's and dont's" for your out of town guests this summer.
4. Figure out if Twitter is useful or not.
5. Try to remember what Rush Plus was supposed to be and compare it to what it is. Your fares went up, but did anything else change?
6. Capital Bikeshare is pretty cool - try it this week.